The 14th ACM Workshop on Multimedia and Security
September 6-7, 2012 | Coventry, UK
Supported by COST Action IC1106
- The Workshop's program has been published. Please navigate to the Technical Program section.
- Formal registration receipts will be sent in mid-August
- Accommodation bookings will be confirmed in mid-August.
April 20, 2012
May 04, 2012
June 8, 2012
June 27, 2012
September 6-7, 2012
Four special sessions will be organized on:
- Multimedia Forensics: Where We Are?: chaired by Richard Leary
- Pattern Recognition and Security for Crime Scene Forensics Traces: From Latent Fingerprints up Material and Technical Traces : chaired by Jana Dittmann
- Forensic Challenges in the Era of Computational Photography: chaired by Jessica Fridrich
- Biometrics & Security: chaired by Claus Vielhauer & Massimo Tistarelli